aka Coach Deb
RRCA Certified Coach
Coach Deb's road to running began over 35 years ago....and still running! She has competed in races, all over the world, from 5k to Marathon.
Some of her achievements include:
* Nine Boston Marathon qualifications (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021. 2022, 2023, 2024)
* Listings in Oklahoma USATF master's record books at multiple distances
* RRCA 25K Oklahoma State Division Champion 2016
* Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group Championship qualifier at 2020 London Marathon
* Competing in USATF National Championship events
Debra Carlson, Coaching Highlights:
* RRCA Certified Coach
* USTFCCAA Strength and Conditioning education
* Edmond Memorial High School, Track/Assistant Distance Coach Advisor (2017-2018)
Debra blends her knowledge and desire for running with her joy of coaching, motivating and inspiring all ages of runners of all levels and abilities.
"When your focus is on helping other’s reach their goals and helping them live a healthier and happy life, it is very refreshing and rewarding. I believe I became a better runner because of it. Running is a gift."
I’m a coach. I’m a runner. It’s a lifestyle. be bold.
aka Coach David
USATF Level 2 Endurance Certification
Raised in a running household during the original running boom of the 1970s, David has made fitness and adventure a lifestyle. A veteran marathoner and Boston Marathon Qualifier (2021), David was first introduced to endurance sports as a road cyclist competing against the likes of Tour de France champions, Olympic Gold medalists and national champions. David has over thirty years of coaching experience from high school to college levels. He served as Assistant Coach at Oklahoma City University and as Head Coach, Track and Field/Cross Country at Menlo College in Atherton, CA. Currently, he is the Director of Athletic Partnerships & Student Success Simon Greiner Track & Field Program in Oklahoma City.
An unabashed and enthusiastic ambassador for the running life, David lost over 70 lbs. himself through running. David is passionate about travel and adventure and has run on three continents in 6 countries, Alaska and Hawaii.
David Crynes, Coaching Highlights:
* USATF Level 2 Endurance Certification
* USTFCCAA certified
* 5 National Individual Champions
* 5 State Championships
* 7 Individual State Champions
* Multiple Regional and Conference Championships
* Coached athletes have moved to the next level at:
College of Charleston
Harvard University Kansas State University
Oklahoma State University
Oral Roberts University
Pittsburg State University Southern Methodist University
Southwestern College, KS
St. Gregory's University
University of Kansas
Oklahoma City University
University of Nebraska
University of New Mexico
University of Oklahoma
University of Tulsa
Washington and Lee University
Wichita State University
William Jewell College
Copyright © 2023 be bold. running - All Rights Reserved.